Skip to content
Goals & Objectives
- Quality Patient Care
- Maintenance of competence through CME of all staff.
- A multidisciplinary, cohesive approach to patient care.
- Teaching of medical professionals (Fellows, residents, medical students, nurses, etc) through:
- In-clinic rotations.
- Timely CME programs for the medical communities.
- Education of patients and caregivers, directly or through educational programs directed to the general public.
- Maintenance of a collaborative specialist network within the region to foster:
- Timely consultative services with specialists with experience caring for this group of disorders.
- Clinical research
- To encourage and / or perform basic science research into the cause and treatment of movement disorders.
- To assist the regional support groups who provide a support environment for the patients though regular meetings as well as education and fund raising opportunities.