Problem Solving Steps
There may be times when you are unable to solve a problem that concerns you or your family and friends. As a patient or resident, you have the right to ask questions about your care and share your concerns with us.
For questions, concerns or to share feedback, here’s the process:
- Speak with a member of your health care team – they’re here to help.
- If they are unable to answer your questions or address your concerns, they will connect you with the person who can.
If you want further information regarding a concern or further assistance with a problem you are experiencing meet with your Manager of Resident Care and/or Social Worker.
It the problem or concern persists, contact DLC Administration:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client/ Patient Relations Coordinator at 204-831-2963
(the Client/ Patient Relations Coordinator has a direct reporting line to the Chief Operating Officer)
- Chief Nursing Officer at 204-833-1845
- Chief Medical Officer at 204-831-2920
If you are unsatisfied with Deer Lodge Centre’s response, you are welcome to contact the Winnipeg Health Region Client Relations Office: