This section features self-help materials in the public domain, links to self-directed programs that can be used on-line, and links to other self-help and information resources. OSI clinic staff review all internet resources before recommending them to the public.
Web-Based Self-Help Programs
- Depression skills – The CARMHA research program at Simon Fraser University has created this series of antidepressant workbooks for personal use.
- Coping with Anxiety – A comprehensive site developed by Anxiety BC.
- Men and Depression – A comprehensive site developed by NIMH.
- Operational Stress Injury Social Support (OSSIS)
- Watching war movies – The Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress has issued this helpful guideline if you are considering viewing films or television programs with war content.
- OSI Connect Mobile App – A new mobile application to assist veterans, CAF personnel, and members of the RCMP with operational stress injuries.