For enrolled Participants, PRIME provides a wide range of individualized services including:
- Medical care
- After Hours support
- Social programs and opportunities to make friends
- Exercise and therapy
- Health and wellness education
- Home care and specialty services
- Arranging equipment
- Family support and help
- Personal care assistance
- Lunch and snacks
- Transportation to and from PRIME
Participants enrolling in PRIME will have the following transferred to PRIME:
- Your Home Care Case Coordination will be coordinated by a PRIME Case Manager.
- Your medical care and health records will be transferred to the PRIME Medical Team.
- Your medications will be handled by a PRIME pharmacist and will be distributed to you when you attend PRIME.