Links and Resources
Research and Education
- Australian Centre for Post-Traumatic Mental Health
- Combat Stress (British NGO)
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ISTSS)
- King’s Centre for Military Health Research (King’s College, London)
- National Center for PTSD (U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs)
- Operational Stress Injury Social Support (OSISS)
- VAC Mental Health Strategy
We frequently receive requests from the media for information and interviews. Please note that all requests must go through the WRHA’s communications office by contacting Heidi Graham at 204-926-7178.
We understand that the opportunity to interview a current forces member or veteran can make a story more compelling and meaningful for the audience. Unfortunately, we cannot meet requests to bring forward clients, current or past, to discuss their personal situations, and must request that their privacy be observed.